View Profile Sabtastic

125 Movie Reviews

Every single one of your animations and art posts make my day. Thank you for blessing us with this fantastic content.

Butzbo responds:

Wwooooow that's so cool to hear!! Thank you Sab!! :'D

you guys win pixel day

A+

This is my new favourite animation on all of newgrounds.

40 Game Reviews

The ending melted MY HEART! This was super cute. Nice work.

nyunesu responds:

Aww, thanks (:

5/5 DUCKS WOULD RECOMMEND THIS GAME TO THEIR DUCK FRIENDS

Obviously I'm biased because I love ducks, but this game's great. Nice job, cute premise, fun motive. You really made this work well considering you made it in a week! O: I'm really impressed!

Butzbo responds:

Thank you Sab!! :) Getting it all together was a bit of an endurance, but it's great to know it's appealing to duck fans (and hopefully ducks themselves :V )

This is really fun! At first it was a bit grindy, but if you take the time to earn a couple upgrades, you get used to the controls and the where to take cover.

I guess my only critique is that you can sorta herd the aliens into the corners on the far right and left sides depending on where you roll around. I can rack up bonus points by just continually herding them into a pile and blasting them -- but maybe that was an intentional thing.

EITHER WAY NICE WORK - your games are brutally challenging but they're awesome.

16 Audio Reviews

lol nice work dudes

Turned out great!

Sounds great! Brings back some memories of Donkey Kong Country + Donkey Kong 64. c:
I was just playing one of them like two days ago!

Wish I had musical composing/mixing talent.. haha
Keep up the awesome work!

FAV-EROONIE! :D

This is awesome. Nice easy listening.
MY KINDA JAM.

Apatheria responds:

Glad you dig it, Sabs <3

643 Art Reviews

Lovely work!

PolyaBorty responds:

You breathed so much life into these already lively and iconic characters-- oh my goodness. Great work! Your take on them is very refreshing and would look amazing in an animated format, too. <:

Seeing their faces gave me such a nostalgia rush. Thank you. lol

Stunning work. I'm floored that this was done with Posca!

Helixel responds:

Thank you so much! Such a pleasing medium to work in for something different from my usual. <3

Direct any business inquiries to sab0d@hotmail.com, send a PM here, or hit me up on Twitter!

Sabrina @Sabtastic