View Profile Sabtastic

139 Movie Reviews

Awesome job on this! I found this on /r/mealtimevideos on Reddit and was pleasantly surprised to see your NG username at the end.

Just wanted to leave a nice review and favourite! Keep up the awesome work.

Tapyoca responds:

Wow! This is weird! Ive listened to you on sleepycabin so its a little surreal having the person leave something hahaha. Love your work too btw!

Thank you, its very much appreciated :)

Found the hidden Tankman! :O
Nicely done - how long did this take you to do?

deathink responds:

Thanks! I can't remember how long, a while, but if I had a real tablet I could have done it in half the time.

SEE YOU THERE YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS

Raziberry responds:

Get back in your hot tub.

39 Game Reviews

5/5 DUCKS WOULD RECOMMEND THIS GAME TO THEIR DUCK FRIENDS

Obviously I'm biased because I love ducks, but this game's great. Nice job, cute premise, fun motive. You really made this work well considering you made it in a week! O: I'm really impressed!

Butzbo responds:

Thank you Sab!! :) Getting it all together was a bit of an endurance, but it's great to know it's appealing to duck fans (and hopefully ducks themselves :V )

This is really fun! At first it was a bit grindy, but if you take the time to earn a couple upgrades, you get used to the controls and the where to take cover.

I guess my only critique is that you can sorta herd the aliens into the corners on the far right and left sides depending on where you roll around. I can rack up bonus points by just continually herding them into a pile and blasting them -- but maybe that was an intentional thing.

EITHER WAY NICE WORK - your games are brutally challenging but they're awesome.

Hey just letting you know but I somehow managed to clip myself through the level on level 7! o:

I was standing in the middle of the level when I hit 'q' to shrink. Just fell right through the floor!
screenshot: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3afc6a94ce1896aaff328c815f5e4942

Thought I'd let you know about the bug.

Otherwise AMAZING game! I really enjoyed it!
Great work guys. c:

deathink responds:

I think you are just a super hacker! Hacktasic

18 Audio Reviews

lol nice work dudes

Turned out great!

Sounds great! Brings back some memories of Donkey Kong Country + Donkey Kong 64. c:
I was just playing one of them like two days ago!

Wish I had musical composing/mixing talent.. haha
Keep up the awesome work!

FAV-EROONIE! :D

This is awesome. Nice easy listening.
MY KINDA JAM.

Apatheria responds:

Glad you dig it, Sabs <3

626 Art Reviews

DAYUM - I'm so envious of your ability to capture faces with such a broad range of brush strokes and colour. Awesome job as usual!

This is super cute! Love the pose and all the lighting/shading!

Keep up the good work!

BONESofBURIED responds:

Thanks for checking it out. That means a lot coming from an NG art portal OG. And fosho, more work is always in the works so keep an eye out.

Omg I'm loving everything you make + post here
Keep up the great work!

3DRod responds:

AAH thank you so much!!! :)))

Direct any business inquiries to sab0d@hotmail.com, send a PM here, or hit me up on Twitter!

27, Female