View Profile Sabtastic

123 Movie Reviews

This seriously deserves a full show on TV.

AMAZING WORK! I hope your pilot gets picked up by a network and/or funded generously! :D

Amazing job. Every second of this was a joy to watch!

Awesome job on this! I found this on /r/mealtimevideos on Reddit and was pleasantly surprised to see your NG username at the end.

Just wanted to leave a nice review and favourite! Keep up the awesome work.

Tapyoca responds:

Wow! This is weird! Ive listened to you on sleepycabin so its a little surreal having the person leave something hahaha. Love your work too btw!

Thank you, its very much appreciated :)

39 Game Reviews

5/5 DUCKS WOULD RECOMMEND THIS GAME TO THEIR DUCK FRIENDS

Obviously I'm biased because I love ducks, but this game's great. Nice job, cute premise, fun motive. You really made this work well considering you made it in a week! O: I'm really impressed!

Butzbo responds:

Thank you Sab!! :) Getting it all together was a bit of an endurance, but it's great to know it's appealing to duck fans (and hopefully ducks themselves :V )

This is really fun! At first it was a bit grindy, but if you take the time to earn a couple upgrades, you get used to the controls and the where to take cover.

I guess my only critique is that you can sorta herd the aliens into the corners on the far right and left sides depending on where you roll around. I can rack up bonus points by just continually herding them into a pile and blasting them -- but maybe that was an intentional thing.

EITHER WAY NICE WORK - your games are brutally challenging but they're awesome.

Hey just letting you know but I somehow managed to clip myself through the level on level 7! o:

I was standing in the middle of the level when I hit 'q' to shrink. Just fell right through the floor!
screenshot: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3afc6a94ce1896aaff328c815f5e4942

Thought I'd let you know about the bug.

Otherwise AMAZING game! I really enjoyed it!
Great work guys. c:

deathink responds:

I think you are just a super hacker! Hacktasic

16 Audio Reviews

lol nice work dudes

Turned out great!

Sounds great! Brings back some memories of Donkey Kong Country + Donkey Kong 64. c:
I was just playing one of them like two days ago!

Wish I had musical composing/mixing talent.. haha
Keep up the awesome work!

FAV-EROONIE! :D

This is awesome. Nice easy listening.
MY KINDA JAM.

Apatheria responds:

Glad you dig it, Sabs <3

627 Art Reviews

I disagree with the arms looking too big - definitely a personal style thing and I APPRECIATE that. haha Keep up the good work!

Sweet style! I'd be happy to scout your work once you post your 4 art pieces! I'm sure lots of people would.

Newgrounds is set up so that your art doesn't actually show up in the art portal (visible to the general public) until you're 'scouted' and nobody can do that 'till you have 4 works available. Just letting you know, in case you weren't aware. Cheers!

Nice work! It's neat to see your progression over the years with your art.
Looking forward to seeing more in the future!

LiamRomK responds:

Thank you so much!

Direct any business inquiries to sab0d@hotmail.com, send a PM here, or hit me up on Twitter!

Sabrina @Sabtastic