All 628 art Reviews

Such a Night Such a Night

DAYUM - I'm so envious of your ability to capture faces with such a broad range of brush strokes and colour. Awesome job as usual!

Horns in Pink Hair Horns in Pink Hair

This is super cute! Love the pose and all the lighting/shading!

Keep up the good work!

BONESofBURIED responds:

Thanks for checking it out. That means a lot coming from an NG art portal OG. And fosho, more work is always in the works so keep an eye out.

Riju Riju

Omg I'm loving everything you make + post here
Keep up the great work!

3DRod responds:

AAH thank you so much!!! :)))

It's Dangerous to Go Alone It's Dangerous to Go Alone

This is gorgeous!! Awesome work. You really packed in a ton of references/detail and composed it all like a champ!

Happy Birthday Sabrina! Happy Birthday Sabrina!

Yaaaaay thanks again for this awesome painting! <3 Saw this one on Twitter the day of.

I really appreciated the surprise. Watercolour's challenging AF and you tackled it no prob while keeping everything neat, too! Thanks for making my birthday extra special. <:

Anluka responds:

I AM NOT WORTHY!!! I'm really glad you like it. :3

Happy B day Sab Happy B day Sab

YAAYY! haha thank you SO much for this, ScepterD!

This was a really great surprise and I appreciate it a lot! I saw it on Twitter the day of, but I should have known better that you'd put it up here as well! P:

Sorry for the late fav/comment! You really captured my in-game persona. <:

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. Happy belated birthday to you too.

Sab's Cake Sab's Cake

Yaaaay! thanks so much for contributing, Sam! I really appreciate it. You guys made this birthday a really freakin' memorable one.

I'll forever have your drawing framed in my office now. Weew!

Saminat responds:

<3333 it was an honor to be included and a pleasure to make it for you, I'm so happy you love it!

Birdthday Beefcake Birdthday Beefcake

OH MYYY GODDD hahahaha
The beefcake in my life I never knew I needed.

Thank you!!

UncleBladey responds:

You're welcome!

I just hope he was beefy enough

the Lion Queen the Lion Queen

Oh my GOSH SUCHO <3

The detail you packed into this is phenomenal! The decorative border is just as impressively rendered as the character. Nice work!

Are you planning on doing anything story-wise with your characters soon? I'd love to read about them!

sucho responds:

aw thanks! yeah i was debating with myself on whether to put a real description in or not. I feel like I don't write very broad and concisely, i'll wait until i have uploaded more of these story pieces and then i might do some revising and a journal update. It is my goal to get more of this specific concept art done this year.

tankman tankman

Hah!! Sweet. Nicely done. Idea and all.
I love the pseudo aged poster effect you've used, too.