View Profile Sabtastic

123 Movie Reviews

This seriously deserves a full show on TV.

AMAZING WORK! I hope your pilot gets picked up by a network and/or funded generously! :D

Amazing job. Every second of this was a joy to watch!

Awesome job on this! I found this on /r/mealtimevideos on Reddit and was pleasantly surprised to see your NG username at the end.

Just wanted to leave a nice review and favourite! Keep up the awesome work.

Tapyoca responds:

Wow! This is weird! Ive listened to you on sleepycabin so its a little surreal having the person leave something hahaha. Love your work too btw!

Thank you, its very much appreciated :)

39 Game Reviews

5/5 DUCKS WOULD RECOMMEND THIS GAME TO THEIR DUCK FRIENDS

Obviously I'm biased because I love ducks, but this game's great. Nice job, cute premise, fun motive. You really made this work well considering you made it in a week! O: I'm really impressed!

Butzbo responds:

Thank you Sab!! :) Getting it all together was a bit of an endurance, but it's great to know it's appealing to duck fans (and hopefully ducks themselves :V )

This is really fun! At first it was a bit grindy, but if you take the time to earn a couple upgrades, you get used to the controls and the where to take cover.

I guess my only critique is that you can sorta herd the aliens into the corners on the far right and left sides depending on where you roll around. I can rack up bonus points by just continually herding them into a pile and blasting them -- but maybe that was an intentional thing.

EITHER WAY NICE WORK - your games are brutally challenging but they're awesome.

Hey just letting you know but I somehow managed to clip myself through the level on level 7! o:

I was standing in the middle of the level when I hit 'q' to shrink. Just fell right through the floor!
screenshot: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3afc6a94ce1896aaff328c815f5e4942

Thought I'd let you know about the bug.

Otherwise AMAZING game! I really enjoyed it!
Great work guys. c:

deathink responds:

I think you are just a super hacker! Hacktasic

16 Audio Reviews

lol nice work dudes

Turned out great!

Sounds great! Brings back some memories of Donkey Kong Country + Donkey Kong 64. c:
I was just playing one of them like two days ago!

Wish I had musical composing/mixing talent.. haha
Keep up the awesome work!

FAV-EROONIE! :D

This is awesome. Nice easy listening.
MY KINDA JAM.

Apatheria responds:

Glad you dig it, Sabs <3

620 Art Reviews

Hahah hell yeah, I love these! Saw the correlation right away.

Gorgeous work.

DocLew responds:

Thanks a lot! :)

Nice work!

Direct any business inquiries to sab0d@hotmail.com, send a PM here, or hit me up on Twitter!

Sabrina @Sabtastic