View Profile Sabtastic

126 Movie Reviews

Animation of the year

Every single one of your animations and art posts make my day. Thank you for blessing us with this fantastic content.

Butzbo responds:

Wwooooow that's so cool to hear!! Thank you Sab!! :'D

you guys win pixel day

A+

40 Game Reviews

The ending melted MY HEART! This was super cute. Nice work.

nyunesu responds:

Aww, thanks (:

5/5 DUCKS WOULD RECOMMEND THIS GAME TO THEIR DUCK FRIENDS

Obviously I'm biased because I love ducks, but this game's great. Nice job, cute premise, fun motive. You really made this work well considering you made it in a week! O: I'm really impressed!

Butzbo responds:

Thank you Sab!! :) Getting it all together was a bit of an endurance, but it's great to know it's appealing to duck fans (and hopefully ducks themselves :V )

This is really fun! At first it was a bit grindy, but if you take the time to earn a couple upgrades, you get used to the controls and the where to take cover.

I guess my only critique is that you can sorta herd the aliens into the corners on the far right and left sides depending on where you roll around. I can rack up bonus points by just continually herding them into a pile and blasting them -- but maybe that was an intentional thing.

EITHER WAY NICE WORK - your games are brutally challenging but they're awesome.

16 Audio Reviews

lol nice work dudes

Turned out great!

Sounds great! Brings back some memories of Donkey Kong Country + Donkey Kong 64. c:
I was just playing one of them like two days ago!

Wish I had musical composing/mixing talent.. haha
Keep up the awesome work!

FAV-EROONIE! :D

This is awesome. Nice easy listening.
MY KINDA JAM.

Apatheria responds:

Glad you dig it, Sabs <3

685 Art Reviews

Dang! Amazingly rendered. Looks great!

PkBlitz responds:

Nice job on your entry!

The loud, bright colour choices really complement the extremely vibrant music you've chosen.

Keep up the good work!

GayCatDaddy responds:

Love how you paired your art so well with such a cute upbeat song!

Aesthetically speaking, you nailed it.
Every character you've placed in this falling fantasy scene seems like it belongs, and everything really harmonizes nicely together, and your colour choice just fits.

Great job.
I noticed you still need a scout for the art portal, so I've sent you one of those recommendations too! You might just need to submit another 2 pieces before your work will appear in the public art portal, though. Let me know if it works, and keep up the nice stuff!

Limzal8499170 responds:

thank you so much for the kind words. and thanks for the recommendation! ill let you know if it works and the sort :)

Direct any business inquiries to sab0d@hotmail.com, send a PM here, or hit me up on Twitter!

Sabrina @Sabtastic