View Profile Sabtastic

All 16 Audio Reviews

9 w/ Responses

lol nice work dudes

Turned out great!

Sounds great! Brings back some memories of Donkey Kong Country + Donkey Kong 64. c:
I was just playing one of them like two days ago!

Wish I had musical composing/mixing talent.. haha
Keep up the awesome work!

FAV-EROONIE! :D

This is awesome. Nice easy listening.
MY KINDA JAM.

Apatheria responds:

Glad you dig it, Sabs <3

"If you like it or hate it don't forget to rate it ^__^." haha omg I'm totally borrowing that one.

MAN I had no idea you were such a talented composer! Your stuff is fantastic!
It's weird knowing that I've talked to you on-and-off and I've been COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS of this the WHOLE TIME.

Keep up the amazing work! ...And post more often, god dammit!

PhilVille responds:

Haha I was never too good at author comments so I just kept them short most of the time Lol.

I'm really excited that you like my work though, its been over a year since i've posted but i have a few trinkets from the past year that I could possibly share.

I'm all encouraged and stuff Lol, I really appreciate it!

Super catchy!! I love this loop. :D

If it's okay with you that I borrowed it, I've used it in the 'victory screen' here: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Sabta stic/3105238
It was for a class project where we learn how to program.

Normally I'd have asked for permission in advance, but I was on a super tight deadline for class. Sorry bout that.. :x

Catchy!

I've actually had it on for the past 10 minutes and it still hasn't gotten annoying. lol
It loops perfectly - nice work.

Jazzy!
This really suits your theme. Nice work man! c:

I'm adding this to my phone.
YOUS GUYS ARE SO SILLY! :U

...Which program did you use for this one? c:

Oney responds:

HAY SAB i used fruity loops with the shittiest default instruments possible in styrus. sub bas, draw organ 4 and a shitty drum vst i found online, GET ALL THAT

If this is meant to sell yourself to potential animators/movie makers, I'm sold! :P

Great work. I'm amazed at your vocal range.
In fact, I wish a lot more voice actors would submit stuff like this on Newgrounds..!
The 'fairytale massage' voice made me HOWL! You're too good! xD

Jazza responds:

Oh you :) thanks!

Mind if I use this?

This is some seriously sweet music. Mind if I use it in my interactive sketchbook? I'll be posting it within a day or two to the Flash Portal -- you'll be credited, of course!

Again, great job. I've had this on loop for like 2 hours. lol

jpbear responds:

It would be my pleasure :)
(i noticed its already up though)

Im really glad i could keep you entertained for two hours, that's a serious compliment.

Direct any business inquiries to sab0d@hotmail.com, send a PM here, or hit me up on Twitter!

Sabrina @Sabtastic