AubMcKenzie: Wim Hof Method AubMcKenzie: Wim Hof Method

Awesome job on this! I found this on /r/mealtimevideos on Reddit and was pleasantly surprised to see your NG username at the end.

Just wanted to leave a nice review and favourite! Keep up the awesome work.

Tapyoca responds:

Wow! This is weird! Ive listened to you on sleepycabin so its a little surreal having the person leave something hahaha. Love your work too btw!

Thank you, its very much appreciated :)

Motion Portrait: Orient Motion Portrait: Orient

Found the hidden Tankman! :O
Nicely done - how long did this take you to do?

deathink responds:

Thanks! I can't remember how long, a while, but if I had a real tablet I could have done it in half the time.

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

SEE YOU THERE YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS

Raziberry responds:

Get back in your hot tub.

They Live: The Game They Live: The Game

This is really fun! At first it was a bit grindy, but if you take the time to earn a couple upgrades, you get used to the controls and the where to take cover.

I guess my only critique is that you can sorta herd the aliens into the corners on the far right and left sides depending on where you roll around. I can rack up bonus points by just continually herding them into a pile and blasting them -- but maybe that was an intentional thing.

EITHER WAY NICE WORK - your games are brutally challenging but they're awesome.

Flying Pigs Flying Pigs

Hey just letting you know but I somehow managed to clip myself through the level on level 7! o:

I was standing in the middle of the level when I hit 'q' to shrink. Just fell right through the floor!
screenshot: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3afc6a94ce1896aaff328c815f5e4942

Thought I'd let you know about the bug.

Otherwise AMAZING game! I really enjoyed it!
Great work guys. c:

deathink responds:

I think you are just a super hacker! Hacktasic

Through the Woods Through the Woods

Pretty nice work! o:
I'm really impressed that you've gotten to make such a variety of games in such a short amount of time! The sprites look nice as well as the cover art! o: Pretty sweet premise as well.

Suggestions
- add a variety of jump noises for the character, or take it away entirely, only to leave impact sounds for the jumps (seems really repetitive when the game revolves around platforming)
- Adjust the background stumps so that they're more obviously the background. I think I saw a few objects in the foreground that looked like surfaces I could stand on when they were supposed to be background sprites. (for example the stumps that you stand on when you first encounter a spider) At times I run into really tall trees that I assumed I could jump or walk past, so a simple fix would be to desaturate and darken the things that are meant
- WILHELM SCREAM HAS TO GO. lol I audibly groan every time I hear it PLEASE :V
- Rewards for the player could benefit your project and add replay value. Achievements of some kind or collectibles would work here on newgrounds, too!

Some bugs I've come across:
- multiple death screams play if the player is run over by a spider, sounds really freaky but one would do.

Looking forward to seeing the other projects you cook up for these courses!
Keep it up! c:

PandoricaVWorks responds:

Sab, it's updated! Try it out again pls!

Beatbox Pico Day! Beatbox Pico Day!

lol nice work dudes

Turned out great!

Jungle Japes Remix DK64 Jungle Japes Remix DK64

Sounds great! Brings back some memories of Donkey Kong Country + Donkey Kong 64. c:
I was just playing one of them like two days ago!

Wish I had musical composing/mixing talent.. haha
Keep up the awesome work!

Far Away Dreamscapes Far Away Dreamscapes

FAV-EROONIE! :D

This is awesome. Nice easy listening.
MY KINDA JAM.

Apatheria responds:

Glad you dig it, Sabs <3

Happy Birthday Sabrina! Happy Birthday Sabrina!

Yaaaaay thanks again for this awesome painting! <3 Saw this one on Twitter the day of.

I really appreciated the surprise. Watercolour's challenging AF and you tackled it no prob while keeping everything neat, too! Thanks for making my birthday extra special. <:

Anluka responds:

I AM NOT WORTHY!!! I'm really glad you like it. :3

Happy B day Sab Happy B day Sab

YAAYY! haha thank you SO much for this, ScepterD!

This was a really great surprise and I appreciate it a lot! I saw it on Twitter the day of, but I should have known better that you'd put it up here as well! P:

Sorry for the late fav/comment! You really captured my in-game persona. <:

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. Happy belated birthday to you too.

Sab's Cake Sab's Cake

Yaaaay! thanks so much for contributing, Sam! I really appreciate it. You guys made this birthday a really freakin' memorable one.

I'll forever have your drawing framed in my office now. Weew!

Saminat responds:

<3333 it was an honor to be included and a pleasure to make it for you, I'm so happy you love it!