Awesome job on this! I found this on /r/mealtimevideos on Reddit and was pleasantly surprised to see your NG username at the end.
Just wanted to leave a nice review and favourite! Keep up the awesome work.
Wow! This is weird! Ive listened to you on sleepycabin so its a little surreal having the person leave something hahaha. Love your work too btw!
Thank you, its very much appreciated :)
Found the hidden Tankman! :O
Nicely done - how long did this take you to do?
Thanks! I can't remember how long, a while, but if I had a real tablet I could have done it in half the time.
SEE YOU THERE YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS
Get back in your hot tub.
This is really fun! At first it was a bit grindy, but if you take the time to earn a couple upgrades, you get used to the controls and the where to take cover.
I guess my only critique is that you can sorta herd the aliens into the corners on the far right and left sides depending on where you roll around. I can rack up bonus points by just continually herding them into a pile and blasting them -- but maybe that was an intentional thing.
EITHER WAY NICE WORK - your games are brutally challenging but they're awesome.
Hey just letting you know but I somehow managed to clip myself through the level on level 7! o:
I was standing in the middle of the level when I hit 'q' to shrink. Just fell right through the floor!
Thought I'd let you know about the bug.
Otherwise AMAZING game! I really enjoyed it!
Great work guys. c:
I think you are just a super hacker! Hacktasic
Pretty nice work! o:
I'm really impressed that you've gotten to make such a variety of games in such a short amount of time! The sprites look nice as well as the cover art! o: Pretty sweet premise as well.
- add a variety of jump noises for the character, or take it away entirely, only to leave impact sounds for the jumps (seems really repetitive when the game revolves around platforming)
- Adjust the background stumps so that they're more obviously the background. I think I saw a few objects in the foreground that looked like surfaces I could stand on when they were supposed to be background sprites. (for example the stumps that you stand on when you first encounter a spider) At times I run into really tall trees that I assumed I could jump or walk past, so a simple fix would be to desaturate and darken the things that are meant
- WILHELM SCREAM HAS TO GO. lol I audibly groan every time I hear it PLEASE :V
- Rewards for the player could benefit your project and add replay value. Achievements of some kind or collectibles would work here on newgrounds, too!
Some bugs I've come across:
- multiple death screams play if the player is run over by a spider, sounds really freaky but one would do.
Looking forward to seeing the other projects you cook up for these courses!
Keep it up! c:
Sab, it's updated! Try it out again pls!
lol nice work dudes
Turned out great!
Sounds great! Brings back some memories of Donkey Kong Country + Donkey Kong 64. c:
I was just playing one of them like two days ago!
Wish I had musical composing/mixing talent.. haha
Keep up the awesome work!
This is awesome. Nice easy listening.
MY KINDA JAM.
Glad you dig it, Sabs <3
Yaaaaay thanks again for this awesome painting! <3 Saw this one on Twitter the day of.
I really appreciated the surprise. Watercolour's challenging AF and you tackled it no prob while keeping everything neat, too! Thanks for making my birthday extra special. <:
I AM NOT WORTHY!!! I'm really glad you like it. :3
YAAYY! haha thank you SO much for this, ScepterD!
This was a really great surprise and I appreciate it a lot! I saw it on Twitter the day of, but I should have known better that you'd put it up here as well! P:
Sorry for the late fav/comment! You really captured my in-game persona. <:
Thank you. Happy belated birthday to you too.
Yaaaay! thanks so much for contributing, Sam! I really appreciate it. You guys made this birthday a really freakin' memorable one.
I'll forever have your drawing framed in my office now. Weew!
<3333 it was an honor to be included and a pleasure to make it for you, I'm so happy you love it!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.