AubMcKenzie: Wim Hof Method AubMcKenzie: Wim Hof Method

Awesome job on this! I found this on /r/mealtimevideos on Reddit and was pleasantly surprised to see your NG username at the end.

Just wanted to leave a nice review and favourite! Keep up the awesome work.

Tapyoca responds:

Wow! This is weird! Ive listened to you on sleepycabin so its a little surreal having the person leave something hahaha. Love your work too btw!

Thank you, its very much appreciated :)

Motion Portrait: Orient Motion Portrait: Orient

Found the hidden Tankman! :O
Nicely done - how long did this take you to do?

deathink responds:

Thanks! I can't remember how long, a while, but if I had a real tablet I could have done it in half the time.

What is Pico Day? What is Pico Day?

SEE YOU THERE YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS

Raziberry responds:

Get back in your hot tub.

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

5/5 DUCKS WOULD RECOMMEND THIS GAME TO THEIR DUCK FRIENDS

Obviously I'm biased because I love ducks, but this game's great. Nice job, cute premise, fun motive. You really made this work well considering you made it in a week! O: I'm really impressed!

Butzbo responds:

Thank you Sab!! :) Getting it all together was a bit of an endurance, but it's great to know it's appealing to duck fans (and hopefully ducks themselves :V )

They Live: The Game They Live: The Game

This is really fun! At first it was a bit grindy, but if you take the time to earn a couple upgrades, you get used to the controls and the where to take cover.

I guess my only critique is that you can sorta herd the aliens into the corners on the far right and left sides depending on where you roll around. I can rack up bonus points by just continually herding them into a pile and blasting them -- but maybe that was an intentional thing.

EITHER WAY NICE WORK - your games are brutally challenging but they're awesome.

Flying Pigs Flying Pigs

Hey just letting you know but I somehow managed to clip myself through the level on level 7! o:

I was standing in the middle of the level when I hit 'q' to shrink. Just fell right through the floor!
screenshot: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3afc6a94ce1896aaff328c815f5e4942

Thought I'd let you know about the bug.

Otherwise AMAZING game! I really enjoyed it!
Great work guys. c:

deathink responds:

I think you are just a super hacker! Hacktasic

Beatbox Pico Day! Beatbox Pico Day!

lol nice work dudes

Turned out great!

Jungle Japes Remix DK64 Jungle Japes Remix DK64

Sounds great! Brings back some memories of Donkey Kong Country + Donkey Kong 64. c:
I was just playing one of them like two days ago!

Wish I had musical composing/mixing talent.. haha
Keep up the awesome work!

Far Away Dreamscapes Far Away Dreamscapes

FAV-EROONIE! :D

This is awesome. Nice easy listening.
MY KINDA JAM.

Apatheria responds:

Glad you dig it, Sabs <3

Riju Riju

Omg I'm loving everything you make + post here
Keep up the great work!

3DRod responds:

AAH thank you so much!!! :)))

It's Dangerous to Go Alone It's Dangerous to Go Alone

This is gorgeous!! Awesome work. You really packed in a ton of references/detail and composed it all like a champ!

Happy Birthday Sabrina! Happy Birthday Sabrina!

Yaaaaay thanks again for this awesome painting! <3 Saw this one on Twitter the day of.

I really appreciated the surprise. Watercolour's challenging AF and you tackled it no prob while keeping everything neat, too! Thanks for making my birthday extra special. <:

Anluka responds: