'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

5/5 DUCKS WOULD RECOMMEND THIS GAME TO THEIR DUCK FRIENDS

Obviously I'm biased because I love ducks, but this game's great. Nice job, cute premise, fun motive. You really made this work well considering you made it in a week! O: I'm really impressed!

Butzbo responds:

Thank you Sab!! :) Getting it all together was a bit of an endurance, but it's great to know it's appealing to duck fans (and hopefully ducks themselves :V )

They Live: The Game They Live: The Game

This is really fun! At first it was a bit grindy, but if you take the time to earn a couple upgrades, you get used to the controls and the where to take cover.

I guess my only critique is that you can sorta herd the aliens into the corners on the far right and left sides depending on where you roll around. I can rack up bonus points by just continually herding them into a pile and blasting them -- but maybe that was an intentional thing.

EITHER WAY NICE WORK - your games are brutally challenging but they're awesome.

Flying Pigs Flying Pigs

Hey just letting you know but I somehow managed to clip myself through the level on level 7! o:

I was standing in the middle of the level when I hit 'q' to shrink. Just fell right through the floor!
screenshot: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/3afc6a94ce1896aaff328c815f5e4942

Thought I'd let you know about the bug.

Otherwise AMAZING game! I really enjoyed it!
Great work guys. c:

deathink responds:

I think you are just a super hacker! Hacktasic

Through the Woods Through the Woods

Pretty nice work! o:
I'm really impressed that you've gotten to make such a variety of games in such a short amount of time! The sprites look nice as well as the cover art! o: Pretty sweet premise as well.

Suggestions
- add a variety of jump noises for the character, or take it away entirely, only to leave impact sounds for the jumps (seems really repetitive when the game revolves around platforming)
- Adjust the background stumps so that they're more obviously the background. I think I saw a few objects in the foreground that looked like surfaces I could stand on when they were supposed to be background sprites. (for example the stumps that you stand on when you first encounter a spider) At times I run into really tall trees that I assumed I could jump or walk past, so a simple fix would be to desaturate and darken the things that are meant
- WILHELM SCREAM HAS TO GO. lol I audibly groan every time I hear it PLEASE :V
- Rewards for the player could benefit your project and add replay value. Achievements of some kind or collectibles would work here on newgrounds, too!

Some bugs I've come across:
- multiple death screams play if the player is run over by a spider, sounds really freaky but one would do.

Looking forward to seeing the other projects you cook up for these courses!
Keep it up! c:

PandoricaVWorks responds:

Sab, it's updated! Try it out again pls!

FamousPaintings Parodies2 FamousPaintings Parodies2

I actually thoroughly enjoyed this game...! If only art history courses approached final exams in a similar manner! ;D

Music got a little irritating after about 10 minutes, but that's my only qualm.

Newgrounds Holiday Worm Newgrounds Holiday Worm

Whoa, whoa, whoa. WHOA. HOLD UP.

I'm on the naughty list? 3:

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

muahahaa

Drop A Beat, Giuseppe! Drop A Beat, Giuseppe!

I sincerely enjoyed this.
It's such a friggin' awesome concept I can't believe nobody's done something similar before.

THANKS FOR MAKING THIS AWESOME GAME YOUS GUYS <3

Cathode Raybots Cathode Raybots

Also giving this a 5.
BEST GAME EVURRR

TomFulp responds:

You make some of the hardest bosses! It's cool to see people gradually filling the Emotes scoreboard.

Mad Princess Mad Princess

Awesome job...!
The aesthetic is great - just simple enough to get the job done. Great character design--

I literally sat at work for hours just mulling through the levels-- which you did a great job with programming, by the way!!

I love how 'right down to the wire' you set them up to be. I doubt there's more than 1 or 2 ways to beat the waves in the more difficult levels! AAHH.

Again. Awesome work. This game was well worth your time. :)
P.S: ...Holy shit do you make games solo? Kudos!! o_o

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Caution: Daily dosage of fun will be exceeded.

This game was WAY too fun for someone born in 1990. I grew up with NES games, and the entire game from start to finish was a nostalgia trip down memory lane. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this game. IT was way too much fun trying to point out the characters from all of the games you featutred.

With that said, there's totally room for a part two of this, as the NES definitely did have a plethora of other games you guys haven't even made a dent in, yet!!

Looking forward to a potential collab again soon! You guys are a fantastic team.